Build a Home in Angel Fire
Consider the following items for your land
- Location of land - Lots of trees or openness
- Lay of the land
- How will the property be in the winter?
- (Snow melts more quickly off a south facing slope).
- Utilities - electric/septic/water
- Grading/site work/driveway/landscaping
Decide what kind of home you want
- How large of a home
- Space savers
- Plumbing and electrical considerations
- Crawlspace vs. basement
- Planning for the direction of the sun is the best way to reduce energy costs
- Initial site visit and meeting
- General project discussions and concept development
- Budget outline and Construction planning
- Well/Septic/Building and other Permits
- Goals and overall design concepts, including site evaluation
- Contract preparation, project planning and staff assignments
- On site project management from start to finish
- Experienced and trustworthy employees & subcontractors
- Detailed monthly reports
- Regular meetings with home owner(s)
- Special communication for our out of town clients
- Coordinate employees, subcontractors and suppliers
- Foundation, framing, roof, installation, windows and siding
- Plumbing, electrical, wall and ceiling materials
- Cabinets, fixtures, appliances, painting and flooring
- Seeing these changes is exciting!
- Certificate of occupancy and move in to your new home!
3403 Mountain View Blvd. Angel Fire, New Mexico 87710